Shary Raske’s Courageous Change’s Career Success Project
Want to increase your chances of finding a great career? Here’s the secret to supercharge your job search. Think of the 3 P’s: Preparation, Project-focused, and Persistence. Intrigued how it will work for you?
Updating, overhauling, and editing a new resume that’s a true reflection of who you are and will make it through applicant screening software.
Auditing your LinkedIn profile with feedback and recommendations.
Comprehensive coaching on how to answer job interview questions such as ’Tell me about yourself?’ and ’Why do you want to leave your current work?’
- Tutorial on how to use LinkedIn to conduct career research meetings and expand your network. This will be particularly useful as you learn the linguistics of the sector you are targeting.
- Cover letters development when needed.
- Developing an occupational focus to be tested against market conditions.
HERE'S HOW TO SCHEDULE
To schedule a quick, no-fee conversation of 20 – 30 minutes long, use the
STRATEGIC ROLL OUT.
- Developing a comprehensive job search strategy that includes both the advertised market (25%) and finding opportunities that aren’t advertised (75%).
- Understanding current market conditions, which industries are expanding, and which are shrinking.
- Testing and validating your occupational focus along with what sectors to target.
- Improving communication skills as you converse in career research meetings, networking, informational interviews, job interviews, and salary negotiations. On the scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, how would you rank your current job interviewing abilities?
- Influencing community leaders who could open doors for you.
- Identifying obstacles, barriers or concerns that may slow you down, and developing compensatory strategies to succeed.
- Learning best practices for salary negotiation & job interviews.