You’re invited to attend the Speaking and Job Search Workshops facilitated by Shary Raske.
Courage to Speak Up! Six Weeks to Better Speaking!
Especially beneficial for Professionals who want less stress in their life, and more influence.
Tuesday afternoon 5 pm – 6:15 pm
Sept 15, 22, 29, Oct 6, 13, 20
Thursday morning 7 am – 8:15 am
Oct 15, 22, 29, Nov 5, 12, 19
Reasons to Take the Class:
1. Be More Charismatic
2. Negotiate Better
3. Bravely Resolve Conflict
4. Talk to Future Employers or Customers with Confidence
5. Give Compelling Presentations without getting lost, freezing up, or being nervous
What’s Your Story? Never prepare anything in advance! The effects of Courage to Speak Up! are cumulative. Repeating is encouraged.
What to Expect: Mindful Presence, Extemporaneous Speaking and Practice
First time through: Save when you buy a package of six for $79 or $15 per class
Repeating any six weeks series for $45 for a package price of six or $10 per class
1100 Corporate Square, Saint Louis, MO 63132 (this is not a mailing address)
Helix Center parking is free. Close to Olive Street and Lindbergh
Want to bring a Courage to Speak Up! class to your organization?
Call for times and availability.
Whatever your communication challenge, Courage to Speak Up! will provide you with a safe and supportive environment to gain greater confidence. We encourage repeating classes.
You must RSVP if you are new or returning
Please arrive 8 minutes early so we may start on time. Please do not arrive late.
Because of the centering exercise we do at the beginning, no one arriving late will be admitted.
Call, text or email Shary Raske today at 314-560-1088 to reserve your spot or to begin a conversation with me. Here’s to Stress-free Speaking!
Look what others are saying about Shary Raske’s Courage To Speak Up! class:
When listening is absolutely essential to winning a case, your coaching gave me the confidence to know that I would find the words that I needed to get my message across. It gave me the flexibility to finish my closing argument strongly, even with time constraints. We won! Thanks! – Gerald Richardson, Trial Attorney
Early in my speaking career, I took advantage of Shary Raske’s CTSU class. What an amazing experience! Not only did I learn the power of presence on the platform (and how to make it work for me), but I gained real confidence in my ability to connect with an audience. Since CTSU I’ve spoken for dozens of Corporate meetings, non-profits, Fortune 100 audiences world wide and earned my Distinguished Toastmaster designation. If you speak, CTSU will get you speaking better. – Kim DeMotte, Corporate CoDriver
If you would like to bring this workshop to your organization, please contact us at 314-560-1088.
What’s Your Biggest Career Issue?
Stop doing the same old thing. Do something different that works!
Shary Raske, Courageous Change coach, is offering a four-week Better Job Search course to show you how to use job search tools such as a resume and LinkedIn more effectively and you will learn other success strategies. You will get more freedom to choose what’s right for you. And you will eliminate using job search techniques that only lead to frustration. Learn how to get a job sooner, saving you time and money.
Here are some of the Success Strategies that you will learn:
- Expressing your hopes and dreams so others want to help you.
- Do’s and Don’ts of picking your occupational focus
- Do’s and Don’ts of picking your target companies / organizations
- Compare your resume and LinkedIn content with your hopes and dreams. Do they match? Receive group feedback and suggestions for greater clarity.
- Congruent? If yes, land a job sooner, saving you time and money.
- Expand your networking skills and use company contacts to increase job opportunities.
- How to Develop a Target Company List in order for others to help you.
- Strengthen your job interviewing skills.
- Stay accountable: choose a success partner for greater momentum after the course has finished.
- Free evaluation and tips for an improved LinkedIn page and a better resume
- Free script to use in networking meetings
- Free guideline for answering ANY job interviewing question
Please contact us at 314-560-1088 for available dates.